Digital Barcode™ Scanning Software
Using Digital Barcode™ scanning software will keep your inventory pinpoint accurate and shave hours and even days off of counting physical inventory, purchase order receipts, transfers and sales order shipments.
Open purchase orders (PO), sales orders (SO) transfer orders (TO) and physical inventory (PI) in e-automate can be listed, reviewed and managed through Digital Barcode.
View purchase orders
When reviewing a PO in Digital Barcode you can view:
- PO Number
- Date Created
- PO Description
- Vendor: all items on the Purchase order including item number, running tally of scanned and remaining items, line item descriptions and remarks.
Scan received items
When scanning a received item, Digital Barcode will cross reference the scanned barcode and find a match against e-automate's:
- Item numbers
- Manufacturer numbers
- UPC numbers
- Manufacturer number history
View sales orders
When reviewing a SO in Digital Barcode you can view:
- SO Number
- Date Created
- SO Description
- Customer Name
- All items on the sales order: item number, quantity, warehouse location, bin location, serial number, line item description and quantity scanned
- Digital Barcode will give suggestions/guide you through the picking of each item on the SO
View transfer orders
When reviewing a TO in Digital Barcode you can view:
- TO Number
- Date created
- TO Description
- All items on the Transfer Order: item number, quantity, source warehouse, destination warehouse, destination bin, line item description, tally on number of items that have been picked or remaining, serial number and more.
- Post the entire transfer order upon completion to e-automate
- Digital Barcode will give suggestions/guide you through the picking of each item on the TO