ECi e-automate Dealer Advisory Council
At ECi, customer involvement is an essential part of our development process
The ECi e-automate Dealer Advisory Council will work closely with e-automate product managers and senior staff, representing our user communities as a whole and helping us to advance products and services for the benefit of all.
Dealers who serve on the Dealer Advisory Council represent a cross-section of companies in terms of company size, industry, geographic locations, business models and supplier affiliations. In addition to serving as representatives for the user community, the advisers assist in software development, suggesting and prioritizing future e-automate software enhancements. They also volunteer their time in assisting in design and testing new features. This helps to ensure e-automate’s vision for our products remains aligned with the needs of current and prospective customers, enabling you to compete more effectively in the marketplace.
This new initiative will compliment input we receive from the user group, enabling us to focus on both short and long term advancement.
Those who serve on the Dealer Advisory Council will:
- Assist in progressing e-automate based on a broader strategic plan
- Participate in e-automate new product adoption
- Have access to e-automate monthly stakeholder meetings
Dealer Advisory Council members will be required to:
- Attend the Dealer Advisory Council kick-off meeting at the ECi Connect Conference as well as regular online advisory council meetings (minimum 3 per year)
- Provide open and honest communication with regards to business development and market needs
- Volunteer their time with design and beta testing new features
Must be an e-automate Customer
Operational to C-level employees are encouraged to apply
Applicants of varying backgrounds, industries and experiences will be selected to join our existing 9 members to serve a 2-year term on the Dealer Advisory Council.
How to apply:
To apply: submit cover letter to eaDAC@ecisolutions.com with the following information:
- Your company background information
- Why you're interested in joining the Dealer Advisory Council
- What unique experience you can offer
- Any involvement with managed services you may have
Application submission deadline: July 15, 2016. Notification date: July 31, 2016